Wednesday 6 April 2011

I am grateful for having a nice family, a good family. I know someone who is not so lucky. not only did she have to put up with her childhood being ravaged by these people but now they are a millstone she carries through life. She cares for them all. And they all drag her down and down and down, with their needs and their messed up lives that they always need her to sort out and be there for.

I am grateful my family are also my friends. They are my support and I support them. I love them all and I miss them. I am so grateful that I have them in my life. That they are mine. That they are the ones who shaped my life, in love, kindness and understanding. I am also grateful for the mistakes we learnt because a 'perfect' life would have made me a very, very 'imperfect' person. They gave me an opportunity to learn. They also gave me the opportunity to make my own mistakes, of which I made very many. But I learn. And always, i love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment