Tuesday 1 November 2011

Monday & Tuesday

  1. The chance to watch the huge sky paint itself in to darkness
  2. A new Florence album! Yay! Although I have to wait for it to arrive because I resisted the temptation of instant gratification and bought the deluxe version online....
  3. F pouncing on me to scare me as I showered
  4. F cooking stew for me.
  5. The dog lying in wait for on the bed with that wicked look on her face, saying come play with... you know you want to (and of course I did!)
And Yesterday's.....
  1. Left over Halloween sweets.
  2. Samhain readings for me and by me and for others
  3. My new Tangle Ease brush - it works sooo well!
  4. My new book, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
  5. The promise of relief as the New Moon fades, my moontime ends and Samhain's spiral of energy starts to turn....

No comments:

Post a Comment